Valentine's Day was spent with my two favorite boys (not too much longer until I have my 3 favorite boys). We made a picnic lunch to eat at the park and then Ben got to play a bit. We finished it all off with a trip to the frozen yogurt place. As soon as I went to take my first picture, I realized that my camera battery was dead. Therefore, the only pictures I could get that day where ones I took on Drew's phone. Not the best quality.

There was some low parts where you had to duck your head but Drew didn't see it.
By the time we left, he had ice cream all over his pants but nothing on his shirt. He finished his ice cream by himself and was on a sugar high for the next 8 hours.





2 comments:
Ahaha I love how he eats his ice cream in between his legs. My favorite picture his of him and DRew walking holding hands. Just too darn cute.
Soon I too will have three boys! OMG...I cant believe it still. Great pictures honey.
Post a Comment