Not much to report for this week. My doctor's appointment went well yesterday. I have reached 34 week which feels like a big accomplishment to me. I know that a lot of people were worried when they found out that I was pregnant again that I would have another premature baby. Even I was a little worried. It is nice to be close to proving that I am capable of delivering a healthy, full-term baby. It is very likely that nothing will happen in the next month that will force me to deliver early. We are still set for March 24, bright and early in the morning.
With less than 5 weeks to go now, we are actually pretty stress free. We have almost everything done that needs to be done before Jack arrives (besides installing the carseat, packing my hospital bag and a few other little tasks). I think we are just going to try to enjoy the next month and make the most of the time we have with Ben before our family of three becomes four.
We have finally decided on a middle name for Jack. You'll all find out what it is after he is born.
Only 33 more days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment