Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ben's Big Boy Bed

The transition from the crib to a bed is coming to an end. Ben has done very well the past week and a half and I think he actually likes his bed now. He falls asleep in there every night (either on his own or sometimes I lay with him) and sleeps all night until about 8 when I go to get him. He is always waiting for me, like he is afraid to get down. He has also started to take naps in his bed and the past 2 days, he has fallen asleep right away on his own. I feel like I am getting my freedom back. Just in time for back Jack to arrive and take it away again.


This was this morning when I went in to get him



He wakes up with some funny bed head in the morning


3 comments:

Daddy said...

You can atleast fix his hair before you take the picture, how sad :) jk. He looks adorable and so grown up in his bed. I see him being such a good big brother!

tjfehrenbach said...

Just think...I will be there to see him when he wakes up tomorrow morning. I cant wait! By the way...what is Sarah doing on the computer at 11:39 pm? You girls! Thanks again for keeping me updated with this wonderful site. I look forward to looking at it each day.

The Hanson Family said...

It's still on mountain time so it was really 10:39. Still late for her though. I asked her the same thing.