Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Pictures of the Day": Day 7

When I started "Picture of the Day" last week, I really did intend to do just one picture a day. That's a problem though since there a lot of times when it is hard to pick just one picture. Therefore, some days, there will be more than one picture. I don't think the few people who look at our blog will mind too much.


This is Ben's monkey face. He is trying to imitate the monkey face
that I make at him to get him to laugh
(which doesn't look anything like what he's doing. His is cuter).




About to catch the ball






1 comment:

tjfehrenbach said...

Yep...even his monkey faces are too cute. Whats with the last pictue? Looks like his dad has been teaching him a new kick move. He is growing up so fast. Give him a big hug for me.