Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Picture of the Day": Day 29, 30 and 31

As the month is ending, I have found that I did not take too many pictures the past few days. I did take these today while Ben was playing outside so they are going to have to count for the past three days. He was having so much fun being outside. We finally had nice weather this weekend and saw plenty of sunshine for the first time in a month or two.











2 comments:

tjfehrenbach said...

He looks like he is growing up so fast! There is no doubt that Ben is enjoying the outdoors and I think we might have a future Angel slugger in the making.

The Power Family said...

Aw look at him waving and big gap sweater. Mom I think he might go for the Dodgers, Drew prob wont let him be an angel!