Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"Picture of the Day": Day 5

This is what happens when mom leaves and dad is in charge of bathing and getting Ben dressed for bed. I ran to the store this evening after dinner since we were out of milk and down to our last 4 diapers (so unlike me to get to that point). When I came home, Ben was wearing this little number (it might look like they somewhat match, but they really don't)...


I think it's cute and I'm just grateful that I have a husband who went through all the trouble of bathing Ben and getting him dressed while I got out of the house for an hour. I did enjoy my short time out which included a walk around Target without anyone rushing me.

Tomorrow afternoon, Ben has his 2 year check-up. It's been awhile since he's had to go to the doctor and I am looking forward to seeing what his new doctor has to say about how he's doing. I think he'll finally be on the charts for weight and length and hopefully his head growth has slowed down a little. I will post updates tomorrow night.

3 comments:

tjfehrenbach said...

I, too, think it is cool that you have a husband that takes a part in his sons daily acivities. There is no doubt that Ben is one very loved little boy.

Daddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Power Family said...

Haha that is so cute! I can just picture Drew home alone with Ben picking out pj's. I love it... I wonder how Chad will be at that!?