Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tourists for the day

At the end of September, my sister Stephanie came to visit. It was an absolute blast having her here! Ben, Jack and I loved spending time with her. She laughs at just about everything and her smile is very contagious. It's hard not to be happy when you're around her. 

One of the days she was here, we left the boys home with Drew while Steph and I spent the day in San Francisco. It's been at least 20 years since she has been there so we spent the day sightseeing around the city.

Waiting for the bart (the metro system in the bay area)



In line for the cable car. Neither of us had been on one and I'm glad we got to try it out





Hyde Park, looking out at the Golden Gate bridge


Ghirardelli Square




Pier 39




Back on the cable car


It was a great day and I loved spending time with my sister. Wish I could do it more often.

No comments: