I think I am ready to accept the fact that Ben is not going to go to bed early. He is a night person and definitely not a morning person. I have fought this for awhile and I am giving in. I can put him to bed early but it's only going to lead to hours of putting him back in bed, getting frustrated with him and lots of crying. Whether he sleeps for 9 hours or 12, takes a nap or not, has a busy day, it doesn't matter. He doesn't want to miss out on anything. You know our evenings here are exciting after the boys go to bed. Cleaning, laundry, finally getting to take a shower in peace, packing lunches for the next day.
Luckily, little Jack Henry loves his sleep and goes to bed early each night without a big fight.
1 comment:
Sweet Dreamz!
Post a Comment