Sunday, October 23, 2011

The pumpkin farm

Last Saturday, we spent the evening at the pumpkin farm. This place was huge! and crowded, likes thousands of people there crowded! Despite the crowds, we still had a great time.

Just getting everything and everyone out of the car is a big ordeal. We got the boys loaded up in the stroller and ready to go.


In line for the train, the boys kept busy by climbing on the rail



Food always makes Jack happy. He was hogging the kettle corn



I asked Drew to take a picture of the boys and I. This is what I got...



The one where his thumb wasn't covering the lens, the boys aren't looking


Jack got mad anytime someone tried to take some kettle corn


Love these two boys



Cowboy Ben


Pumpkin Ben



Pure excitement


The pumpkin was a little too heavy for him to pick up





The best part of the night was running through the pumpkins, chasing each other

2 comments:

Vic said...

Such a cute and fun family

The Power Family said...

What a fun night! Your boys are such studs.