My little miracle
Yes, I consider all babies to be miracles but mine was a special miracle. My baby came into this world with an amazing purpose. I believe that he was given especially to our family for a reason. Everything that he went through to be here was all part of God's plan. A plan bigger than we are able to imagine right now. He started out his mission by teaching us to by thankful for each day we have. To love. To never forget that anything can happen and everything is possible. How can someone so small give us so much, so quickly? How can someone so innocent have such an impact on so many lives? He would have to be special to do those things, and that he is. I cannot wait to see what his future holds. I know it will be nothing short of incredible.
Benjamin, I am thankful beyond words for you.
4 comments:
Beautiful.....Benny Boy will cherish this blog.
From the very beginning, Ben has been our miracle baby. He did make a grand entrance I had no idea before how this little boy was going to affect my life. how great it is to be a Grandpa to this special boy. Who I think the world of. and for that, I am very thankful that this is part of the plan.
Another one with tears. Beautiful Ben we are all thankful for and couldn't imagine this world without him. He has touched all our hearts more than he will ever know.
I will never forget that day and knew, as we held that little guy in our arms for the first time, that every ounce of him was special.
Post a Comment