Thursday, November 11, 2010

2 years

and 325 posts since our first post on "the Little Men." It's been a great way to help our families be a part of our lives. I see no end in sight for our blog and as long as I have readers, I will keep posting.

Now on to some randomness...

Why is it so hard to get a good picture of everyone?





Happy Veteran's Day to everyone who has earned the title of being a veteran. I sure am proud of ours and everything he has done for our country and our family. He's one heck of a guy.

We had a wonderful family day today. The boys were both great and very well behaved. It was just an all around good day with the four of us. It's back to work for Drew tomorrow but then we have the weekend to look forward to. Loree and Cary will be coming up here for a quick visit that will consist of about 30 hours of nonstop playing with Ben and Jack.

Tomorrow, I will be starting a "14 days of thankfulness" series. Each day through Thanksgiving, I will be sharing something that I am thankful for. Maybe we'll even get Drew to do another guest post and share what he is thankful for.

Have a great night everyone!


1 comment:

Vic said...

Thank you Drew, today, and everyday. And thank you Stacey for letting us be part of HF2...glad you had a perfect day...