Friday, October 1, 2010

Picture/Video of the day: Day 1

We have reached October 1, which means day 1 of our month long Picture/Video of the day. I spent the day waiting for good opportunities to get either a good picture or video. This afternoon, the perfect opportunity came. We were in the playroom, Ben, Jack, Loree and I and Ben was talking about bad guys. He seemed a little scared so Loree told him him not to be scared, daddy would catch them. Ben became fixated on this idea and talked about it for a long time. I don't think Ben loves anyone more than he loves his dad. What dad doesn't want to be called "Superman" and "my hero" by their child. They are both lucky to have each other.




3 comments:

Vic said...

OMG, this is the best...I'm laughing and crying...wow...the top of Jacks head looks like a Yamika...Mazel Tov

Anonymous said...

That just made my day :)cutest video yet, even showing Jack at the end was so cute. I love those boys so much and cant wait to see them. Ben looks just like you in this video. I didnt notice the yamika but I have to go back and watch it again. Thanks for sharing your perfect boys :)

The Hanson Family said...

His cow-lick does kind of look like a yamika.