That is too much!!! I love the way that he laughs after he stands up.... He is so proud of himself
Oh boy, what a ham! Love this video, even Ben in the background saying cheese is the cutest. Oh and Jack looks just like you in the video. I cant believe Jack is already lifting himself up. I feel sorry for you :)
Adorable, and hearing Ben in the background saying cheese, and Jacks laughter, just makes me giggle too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is too much!!! I love the way that he laughs after he stands up.... He is so proud of himself
Oh boy, what a ham! Love this video, even Ben in the background saying cheese is the cutest. Oh and Jack looks just like you in the video. I cant believe Jack is already lifting himself up. I feel sorry for you :)
Adorable, and hearing Ben in the background saying cheese, and Jacks laughter, just makes me giggle too.
Post a Comment