On day 6 of our trip, I don't think my camera made it out of the bag. It was a busy day that started early in the morning. Jack was waking up around 6 each morning while we were gone and after eating, he would go back to sleep but I wouldn't. My sister and I went to the movies together while my mom babysat the babies and Drew and Ben went out, just the two of them. That night, Drew and I went out for fondue. It was so great having time with just the two of us. Definitely doesn't happen often.
The next day, we headed over to see John and Vicki (Drew's aunt and uncle) in Newport. They had cupcakes for us to eat after lunch and Ben was eying them until he got to eat one.

Vicki is one of my best blog followers (she always leaves comments, which I love) so I told her when we were visiting that she was going to make it onto the blog. Ben had fun playing with her and of course, led her all over the place.
4 comments:
Your the sweetest Stacey...and of course, the cutest pictures...it's so fun keeping up on HF2.
OMG, we match....
Haha she is a great commenter... she always beats me to being the first one leaving a comment.
What can I say, I'm the Howard Cosell of the blog
Post a Comment