Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ben's haircut

This is a little out of order since I haven't finished posting the pictures of our trip but people are asking to see pictures of Ben's new haircut so I wanted to get them up.

Yesterday, I took Ben to Lollipops which is a hair salon for little kids. They have fun cars to sit in and you get to watch a movie while you get your hair cut. Ben did so great! He got to pick which car he wanted to sit in so of course he picked Lightning McQueen (from the movie Cars, which he loves). He climbed right into it and didn't even mind when he had to wear the apron cover thing.


This is how long his hair had gotten





He barely moved the whole time




When he was all done, he got a lollipop which he later fell asleep while holding it in the car.


This is the finished product (taken today)


3 comments:

Mimi said...

Wow! Ben looks even more handsome after his haircut!! He really looks like a "little man" now.... so grown up!

Vic said...

I can "hair"dly stand it....so adorable

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! He look so good and so much older. I love it!