Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our trip: day 3

On Tuesday, we headed over to Lake Arrowhead to feed the ducks.

Ben was ready to go with his bag of bread.



Before we made it to the ducks, we stopped for a little snack. Drew and Ben shared rocky road fudge. This is what happened last time Ben had fudge. I was a little worried that he was going to make a mess again but he did great and stayed pretty clean.



Throwing coins into the fountain



Another detour was made to the playground









His first time on the big swings





He enjoyed a ride with Grandma



I have to include some of Jack











We finally made it over to the ducks. I feel like we should
have warned them that Ben was coming and that he was
going to chase them around.






1 comment:

Vic said...

Always smiling and laughing..good times, good memories