Tuesday, May 3, 2011
The best person I know
I can honestly say that I am married to the best person I know. Someone who I continue to think highly of, laugh with, admire everything he does for his family and most importantly, someone who I love being with. I cherish our time we have together and when we aren't together, I look forward to the next time we are. I can't help but smile when he walks into the room. I can't help but love everything about him. The best person I know is a wonderful husband to me and and amazing father to our children. How did we get so lucky? I look forward to a lifetime of this. I pray that we can raise Ben and Jack to be like their dad. I'm thankful for so much in my life and thankful for Drew. I love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautifully written Stacey...you are very blessed. And, I think Drew would agree, that he is one lucky man to have you as his wife and mother to his children.
Post a Comment