Come spend a few days at our house and you might be surprised. Ben is a typical three year old and when things don't go his way, he doesn't always take it well.
I remember the tantrum Bens mom threw, while at Disneyland...Boy, if Ben has learned from his mom, I bet he is the best tantrum thrower on this planet. These times, though hard to deal with at the moment, are great memories down the road. Brings a smile to me when I think about the many times we were challanged with the outburst. :)
You have no idea Vicki! I was a bad child. My mom will say now, oh you weren't that bad but I was. The things I put her through. She probably deserves some kind of award for dealing with the amount of "outbursts" that I had.
7 comments:
A tantrum...no, not our Benny Boy
Come spend a few days at our house and you might be surprised. Ben is a typical three year old and when things don't go his way, he doesn't always take it well.
I just remembered a tantrum my nephew Josh threw in the middle of a busy parking lot in front of Pier One Imports...OH VEY...
I remember the tantrum Bens mom threw, while at Disneyland...Boy, if Ben has learned from his mom, I bet he is the best tantrum thrower on this planet. These times, though hard to deal with at the moment, are great memories down the road. Brings a smile to me when I think about the many times we were challanged with the outburst. :)
A tantrum...no, not our Stacey Girl
You have no idea Vicki! I was a bad child. My mom will say now, oh you weren't that bad but I was. The things I put her through. She probably deserves some kind of award for dealing with the amount of "outbursts" that I had.
The memories that you are bringing back. I think they call that Karma.
Post a Comment