Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 7 of vacation

This was our last full day of vacation and by this day, I think we were all ready to go home. The day got off to a rough start when I was awoken at 1:30am as Ben proceeded to throw up on my head and down my back several times. My reflexes aren't that great when I am half asleep. We got him cleaned up and put him in the other bed and ten minutes later, he threw up in that bed. So now we had two beds that were dirty. We had to wait for clean bedding to be delivered before we could all go to sleep again. When we woke up in the morning, Ben wasn't feeling his best but luckily he was no longer throwing up. We got a late start to the day and headed out at lunch time. I was praying that Ben didn't get sick on the bus ride.

Just a little warning that the pictures are not that great from this day. Ben was not being cooperative and we were all tired.

Drew eating lunch



I look tired here



Poor Ben didn't want to eat or drink anything all day



This is a 16 foot gingerbread house. Drew wanted to eat a piece of it.







Ben took this one of me







At each of the parks they had baby care centers with changing areas, high chairs, rocking chairs and everything else that you would need for a baby. We used these a lot.















By late afternoon, he was starting to perk up a little. We took him on Pirates of the Caribbean again to cheer him up.



Waiting for the last parade of our trip. Unfortunately, Ben slept through the whole thing





This is how our night ended

No comments: