Friday, December 17, 2010

We're back

and I've got lots of pictures and videos to upload.

We got back late last night and after a long day of traveling, it felt good to climb into bed. Drew's parents were waiting for us at the airport. Lewey was very excited to see us. Ben was running around until after midnight (remember, our bodies were on eastern time).

I'd have to say that the trip was pretty successful. A couple of bumps in the road made for a few unpleasant times (extremely cold weather on Monday and Tuesday, waking up in the middle of the night Tuesday as Ben was throwing up on me). Otherwise, everything went very smooth and it was a great family vacation. We got to experience so many new things and we enjoyed watching Ben take it all in. Jack was content the whole trip and just went along with us, smiling.

I'll be updating, little by little.

1 comment:

Vic said...

Glad you're back safe and sound..have fun celebrating Ben's birthday, again....