Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jack finally gets a taste of food

Jack ate oatmeal

Doesn't look too appetizing



He might have agreed










It's been awhile since Ben has eaten baby food

I forgot how messy it can be

and sticky

It's still exciting though

Our little Jack is growing up

In fact, it won't be long before I make a new post

announcing that Jack is crawling

Ahh! we are not ready for this

6 comments:

Vic said...

You're more ready than you think....and he'll soon learn to love healthy oatmeal, just like his MiMi..I need my pix-fix of Benny Boy too....

The Hanson Family said...

You're quick Vicki

Vic said...

Quicky Vicki...or, I have too much time on my hands...

Anonymous said...

Lol Vic makes me laugh :) Looks like JAck is a messy eater like his mama

The Hanson Family said...

She makes me laugh to. I would have to say she is my best blog follower.

All four of us are messy eaters.

The Hanson Family said...

I just realized I spelled too wrong.