taking Ben and Jack on a trip all by myself. Luckily, the only time I was really by myself was while we were flying. Our flight out there was a little rough but what do you expect from a two year old. Sitting for 2.5 hours on a plane is hard as an adult. Two year olds don't understand that they need to stay in their seats. We were happily greeted by my sister, Stephanie. Or as Ben knows her, aunt Bob (when Ben started saying a few words, one of them sounded like Bob so Stephanie said that Ben was trying to say her name and it stuck. A whole lot easier to say Bob than Stephanie). It was good to be back in Colorado after 15 months and not much had changed. The trip was spent visiting with family. Everyone got to meet Jack and I think they all agreed that he was the most content baby they had ever seen. Ben warmed right up to everyone and loved all of the attention. He played so hard but refused to take naps when I wanted him to. Instead, he would fall asleep on the couch right before dinner. I got a few hours away from the boys and spent an afternoon with Stephanie doing lunch and pedicures. It was great to have some much needed sister time. My Grammy was so happy to see her Great Grandsons. We spent a lot of time at Pam and Jim's house where Ben played with his cousins. By the time we got home Monday night, I was exhausted.
My camera didn't make it out of the bag much on our trip to Colorado. Good thing others got some pictures with their cameras. Hopefully they will send them to me and I can post them.
Playing at the park Friday afternoon. I forgot what Colorado wind felt like.
2 comments:
GOOD TIMES....
Looks like you all had a great time. Good to see some of those faces :)
Post a Comment