Ok can I say I love the awesome, the way he laughs, the way he counts, the way he bats and they way he gives the ball back to dad. There is nothing not cute about that boy. I just cant believe how much he is growing up. Love him!!!!
What a kick! That little man is just too much ...I can only imagine what it will be like when he starts to teach Jack all his cute ways. You are going to have some fun times!
4 comments:
Just wait till he get's into your heels.
Ok can I say I love the awesome, the way he laughs, the way he counts, the way he bats and they way he gives the ball back to dad. There is nothing not cute about that boy. I just cant believe how much he is growing up. Love him!!!!
What a kick! That little man is just too much ...I can only imagine what it will be like when he starts to teach Jack all his cute ways. You are going to have some fun times!
a great way to keep in touch. DD
Post a Comment