Tuesday, April 27, 2010

He really can talk

I keep telling people that Ben's vocabulary is really increasing and that he talks quite a bit. I don't think they believe me though since he freezes up when I try to get him to talk on the phone or while recording him. He definitely comprehends a lot of what you tell him. He tries to repeat a lot of what we say to him. And sometimes he will say something out of the blue and we have no idea where it came from.

Some of my favorite words/sayings that he uses (mostly just because they sound so cute when he says them)

-fat bubble
-apple juice (or more like apple ju)
-abba gabba (for yo gabba gabba which is a silly tv show he likes)
- oh my mum-mum
-thank you mum-mum
-happy feet (a movie about dancing penguins)
-batball (which is sadly starting to sound more like baseball now)
-baby seat (anytime I tell him we are going somewhere, he wants to make sure we are bringing the baby's carseat)
-wow (what he says when he likes what you are telling him)
-race car (his favorite movie is Cars which is about a race car)
-big truck and fire truck
-elephant
-hi people

his latest thing which just melts my heart is dada best friend

No comments: