Monday, March 1, 2010

By the numbers...

23 days until Baby Jack arrives
27 months is how old Ben will be when he becomes a brother.
3:1 is how much I will be outnumbered (4:1 if you include the dog)
11 hours is how long Drew is gone every day while at work (and driving there and back).
8 is about how many times a day I get hit in the face with a ball.
16 is how many diapers we will be going through a day between Ben and Jack.
4 is the number of years Drew and I will be married come May
10 loads of laundry a week is the norm in this house.
100 times a day is probably how many times we hear Ben say football or sha sha ball (soccer ball).
2026 is the year Ben will graduate high school. 2028 is when Jack will graduate.
3-4 hours is how much sleep a night we will probably be getting once the baby is here.
68 is the average temperature we keep the thermostat set at in the house.
3 is the highest number Ben can count to (he can count backwards also).
1/3 of our bed is taken by the dog, 1/2 by Drew and the rest for me. When Ben ends up in our bed, I am left with about 1/8 of the bed and my head on the nightstand.
15 times a day is how often Ben tries to sneak food out of the pantry (or the fridge).
Countless is how often I look at Ben and think about how much I love him.
5:30am is the time that Ben came running into our room this morning yelling "football, football."
30 minutes is how much time I wasted tonight, sadly watching the Bachelor. Thank goodness it was recorded and I fast forwarded through most of it.

3 comments:

Vic said...

24 hours a day is how much love you show and give your growing family....

Vic

Anonymous said...

Stace that was a riot. Thanks for the laugh this morning. You ase too cute to sit there and think about that, it is you though.

tjfehrenbach said...

Grandma and I really enjoyed reading your numbers. You are too funny. Thanks for the update.