Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

As I lay here next to my two favorite boys, I can't help but think that this is a perfect ending to the year. It's been a good year for the three of us. We are very blessed in our lives and I know that this will continue into next year. We will go from our little family of three to the four of us. Life is going to change a lot but I truly believe it will only get better. We are excited to meet our new little guy. We are excited to watch Ben continue to grow. We are excited to see where life is going to take us.

I hope you all have a wonderful new year filled with hope for what lies ahead.

1 comment:

tjfehrenbach said...

It was fun getting caught up on the new posts. I love everyone of his "favorite" 2009 pictures and can see how much he has grown up...and finally grew some hair. We had a wonderful time having the little man here for Christmas. Good luck with the new bed venture.