Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm getting there...

I know it's been awhile since I've added a new post and pictures and some of you have even mentioned to me to get a move on it. I will, I will... soon. After a week and a half of being gone, we are finally getting back settled at home, only to have to get ready to move again soon. Thankfully, we will soon be moving to a house and as long as everything goes smoothly with the house we are interested in renting, we should be moving next week. We are very much looking forward to having more room and to not have neighbors below us, above us and next to us. Our goal is to be all moved in and organized before the holidays start. Once Thanksgiving comes, it will continue to get busy for us. We will be spending Thanksgiving in Fresno. Two weeks later is Ben's 2nd Birthday. Two weeks after that is Christmas which we will hopefully be spending down south (as long as the doctor says I am good to travel). I am hoping to get some downtime in January and February as we await baby Jack's arrival which will be no later than the end of March. It seems like a long way away, but I know it will come quickly and we will be meeting our little guy before we know it (hopefully not too soon though. So far, everything is still looking good).

I hope everyone got off to a good start for November and that you are getting used to the time change. We sure enjoyed our extra hour of sleep the other night.

No comments: