We had a pretty low-key Halloween this year. Growing up, it was always my least favorite holiday so it is hard for me to get into it now. Even though I was never a fan of trick or treating and pumpkins, I don't want Ben to miss out on anything.
We decorated a pirate pumpkin...
Ben was working very hard on sticking the ears in...
Finished product... Mr. Pirate Pumpkin next to Mr Potato Head...
He enjoyed taking them apart also...
I waited too long to buy him a costume so he ended up wearing his monkey costume from last year. It still fit pretty well but of course, he wouldn't leave the head part on it. So here is Ben in half of his costume about to knock on the first door...
By the third house, he had it down. When they would tell him to grab some candy, he stuck his hand in the bowl and grabbed as much as his little hand would hold...
We only made it to six houses or so but Ben still enjoyed himself. Walking back to the car while he checked out all of his candy. He actually ended up getting quite a bit of it in the few houses we went to. Dad has been enjoying it all week...
1 comment:
Hi Stacey,
I have to tell you that is by far the cutest pumpkin I have ever seen! I love the way Ben decorated it! Hope you get all moved in your new house easily and have fun getting settled in a bigger place! Hope you are feeling good. Take care! Aunt Donna
Post a Comment