Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ben and Jack's list

Straight from the mouth of Ben (this really is what he said and the order he said it in)...

I love mommy the best
and dad, lewey and my brother too
and I love me
I love learning and eating food at school
I love all of my family
I love riding bikes and playing with Aiden
I love to play bowling, play with my tool bench and watching movies
I love Iron Man and Superman
I love Sydney
I love to eat waffles and syrup. Oreos. Chocolate milk
I love Luke and baby no name (his soon to be cousin who doesn't have a name yet)
I love sleeping in mom and dad's bed
I love Ms Bennett, Ms Tina and Ms Ofelia
I love going to gym class
I love fans, like that one (pointing to the ceiling)


If Jack could tell us what he loved, he would maybe say...

I love food
I love eating
I love drinking water from a big boy cup
I love ritz crackers and licking peanut butter off spoons
I love naps
I love my brother and playing with him
I love when Ben's at school and I get mom all to myself
I love to cuddle with mom and dad
I love looking at pictures of babies
I love my dad
I love sitting on Ben's toilet and wearing underwear over my diaper
I love building things with blocks
I love brushing my teeth
I love playing on the ipad

1 comment:

Vic said...

I love this blog!