Our Christmas tree went up a little late this year. Because we were gone for the first half of December, we didn't put up our tree until last weekend. Growing up, I loved decorating our tree. It was a family tradition, we would do it the Saturday after Thanksgiving every year. My mom would spend all day setting it up and putting the lights on while we waited in anticipation to be able to put the ornaments on. We would always order pizza for dinner and once we were done eating, it was time to decorate. We would each pick out a new ornament each year to add to our collection. It was always a great time and I cherish the memories I have of it.
Ben was getting impatient waiting all afternoon and evening
While Ben was having a fun time, Jack was not feeling well and a little grumpy
Ben put a lot of our ornaments on the tree. All within a foot of each other.
The finished product. I think it turned out wonderful and have enjoyed it very much for the past week.







1 comment:
Beautiful, have a fab day today, and a great new year...Merry Day
Post a Comment