Friday, November 11, 2011

Minus 1 kid

It's a four day weekend for Drew (a rare occurrence)!

This morning, we all went to drop Ben off at school. We stopped at Starbucks after we dropped him off and it was all a very odd feeling. For the first time, we didn't have Ben with us. Drew and I never have time with just Jack. As much as we missed Ben, it was a lot of fun hanging out with Jack. He was loving the attention he was getting from mom and dad and was able to relax without having to compete with Ben for our time. I forgot how easy it was just having one child. So much easier! We were reminded of it this afternoon when the four of us went out and Drew and I each had to "take" one child to watch. As difficult as it may be at times though, it is 100% worth it. Life would not be complete without either Ben or Jack.

Here are a few pictures we took with Drew's phone




No comments: