Monday, September 5, 2011

Jack is baptized

After almost a year and a half, Jack was baptized on Saturday morning. 

It was a good morning for all of us as we celebrated Jack Henry.


As soon as they gave me these faces, I knew we weren't going to get any good pictures






Our attempt at a family picture


It just wasn't going to happen


A proud Mimi and Popi 


The original Hanson brothers




Finally a smile




Jack yelled when the water was poured on his head


So there you have it, we all got through Jack's day. We spent the rest of the weekend enjoying our time with Loree, Cary and Michael. Thank you so much you guys for being here.

2 comments:

Vic said...

I'm running out of things to say :) adorable and amusing once again...and I love your hair.

The Holway's said...

I love you dress and hair! Your family is so cute!