Thursday, July 7, 2011
A busy busy July
It's going to be a on the go kind of month for all of us. We had one week of calmness but that all changes tomorrow. Drew leaves super early in the morning to catch his flight to Ft. Leonard Wood in Missouri and will be there for the next 15 days. We have to keep ourselves occupied while he is gone so that is what we are going to do. Saturday morning we will head over to Ben's last tee ball game. You might remember me posting last month about not wanting to take him to a game on my own but I really have no choice. It's the last game and he'll be getting his trophy there. I can't deprive him of that now, can I? After the game, we are driving down to Fresno for a few days. We'll be back in time for our normal weekly activities. Next Saturday, my dad is flying up here so that he can drive down south with us. I don't feel comfortable driving down there with just the boys and I so my dad offered to help us out. How awesome is that? I will feel so much better having him there in the car and he can drive us through the LA traffic. That would definitely give me an anxiety attack if I was driving. We will spend the week hanging out with the fam and trying to keep ourselves sane while the cousins have fun together. We haven't seen Luke in four months and I can't wait! After a week down there, we will head back home. My dad will drive back up here with us and then fly home the next day. When we get home, Drew will be waiting for us :) The month will end with a trip to the beach for the weekend. Loree and Cary will be staying there for a week and invited us to come spend some time there with them. It seems like the perfect way to end a hectic month. And it's the last weekend before Ben starts school. That is if he's peeing in the toilet by then. Another story for another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ROAD TRIP!!!!!! have fun
Post a Comment