Saturday, June 4, 2011

Please visit me...

This afternoon the boys and I went grocery shopping. It was very windy and as I was loading Jack into his carseat, I told Ben to stay sitting in the cart or he's going blow away. With a complete look of innocence on his face, he said "I'll miss you guys. Maybe you'll come visit me."

And in case you were wondering, we had lots of rain this morning and t-ball was in fact cancelled. We did end up going to the farmer's market though. The rain cover came in handy on the double stroller and the boys stayed dry while I got wet. It was so empty there at 9am and we got we needed and made it back to the car pretty quick. I love getting fresh fruit and vegetables every Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Vic said...

So funny :)and keep up the good work with the fresh fruits and veges. Thatz dedication schelping with two young ones in the rain.