Last night Ben looks at me and says "I love you mom. You are my sweetheart."
Tonight he tells me "You are smart mom. You are part of my family."
This afternoon, Jack started crying while him and Ben were playing together. I asked Ben why Jack was crying and he said "because I hit him on the head." (sure enough, he had a big red spot on top of his head)
Regarding his fear of using the toilet, he says "I can't use the toilet. There's dinosaurs in there."
When he doesn't want to eat something, he claims that "it's too spicy." There is no sense in arguing with him that it's not spicy. He'll just keep saying "but it is spicy."
One early morning a few weeks ago, Ben came into our room as Drew was getting up so he put Ben in our bed. He put him on the opposite side of the bed than where he usually lays so half asleep Ben yells "this isn't my spot!"
Sometimes Ben will say to me "oh mom, you scared me. You're like a monster."
2 comments:
Precious!
haha made me laugh just reading them!
Post a Comment