YOu have a little future model on your hands. He is just absolutely gorgeous. I just want to squeeze those cheeks :)
Jack is sitting up so well! But I just love the pics of him on his tummy....Very handsome!
Stop....you're killing me...with torture of cuteness...I'm telling you Stacey, he needs an agent....
I think we'll pass on the modeling. Of course I think my kids are adorable though and love that you all think so too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YOu have a little future model on your hands. He is just absolutely gorgeous. I just want to squeeze those cheeks :)
Jack is sitting up so well! But I just love the pics of him on his tummy....Very handsome!
Stop....you're killing me...with torture of cuteness...I'm telling you Stacey, he needs an agent....
I think we'll pass on the modeling. Of course I think my kids are adorable though and love that you all think so too.
Post a Comment