I hope all of you are having a great weekend. We have been pretty busy but still enjoying ourselves. This evening, we will be taking the boys to watch fireworks. This will be Ben's first time seeing them and I think he is going to love them.
I was hoping to get some good pictures of the boys together this morning but Ben made that difficult. Therefore, I have a lot of pictures of Jack and a couple of them together. I will try again later. Maybe after Ben has a good nap, he will be more likely to participate. It might take bribing him with something.
2 comments:
I can barely stand it they are sooooo adorable....enjoy the 4th the 4 of you.
Jack looks like a tank next to Ben :) they are both just so adorable in their outfits and Ben with his haircut looks handsome. I love them!
Post a Comment