Thursday, May 13, 2010

The adventures of a 2 year old

It is a beautiful day here and a perfect day to be outside. We spent some time before lunch playing in the back. Ben definitely made the most of his time out there.


Ben started in the cozy coupe



before turning on Jack's bouncer



he then wanted to go for a ride in his wagon



which lasted for about 2 minutes



before he decided to take a couple of swings at the baseball



luckily, this little one stays in one place





he's moved onto something else



and then gets distracted when he realizes he hasn't played golf today



so he does a little putting



Lewey lays there quietly, hoping that Ben doesn't notice him and start harassing him



I can't resist taking some more pictures of this adorable face









I tell Ben it is time to come inside for lunch and he walks the
other way which is his way of saying I don't think so.


3 comments:

Vic said...

I just realized I obsessed with your boys. I just got home from Vegas, and b4 I even looked at my e-mail, I get on the blog....

The Power Family said...

What an eventfull afternoon. Thats good that he loves being outside playing rather than being on the couch watching tv.He is so cute hoe he eants to get everything in before having to go inside and how sweet is Jack just laying there and watching him.

Daddy said...

I was just looking at the pictures again and notice his shirt matches his shorts. Too cute!