We will be getting Ben his own potty training toilet soon, just to get him used to the idea. I know it will be awhile before he is ready to be potty trained but until then, I want him to get used to having his own toilet and maybe start learning what it is used for. I figure, it can't hurt.
I was online at Babies R Us tonight looking at the selection they've got and it sure did give me a good laugh (and Drew too). I thought I would share some of the funny ones with you all.
This is the kind of toilet that a lot of guys would probably enjoy...

This one just isn't right...
Drew says that this would be a fun one since you can ride around while doing your business...
I have no words for this one, except for where is the hole?
We will probably end up going with something a little more simple, like this one...




1 comment:
Those potty seats are hilarious!!
I vote for the basketball....
Post a Comment