Last Thursday, for the first time in over a year and a half, my two sisters and I were all together at the same time. We took my dad out to lunch by the beach for a late father's day/birthday celebration. After lunch, we walked over to the beach. Ben put his feet in the water for the first time and was a little skeptical. We did manage to get a few smiles but most of the time, he had a serious, I'm not interested look on his face.
Here he is with his aunt Stephanie. He hadn't seen her since we left Colorado and as soon as he saw her, he remembered her.

Feeling the water with my dad...
The next three pictures are what pretty much all of the pictures look like. He seriously would not smile.
Hopefully he will start to enjoy the beach as he gets older. I think his dad would be sad if he didn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment