Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Going Private

I have decided that The Little Man will soon be a private blog. All this means for you is that you will have to type in a password before you can access the blog. It also means that random people out there will not be able to see it.

These changes will be taking effect in the next week or so. If you would like the password, please leave your email in the comments section or send me an email to staceymhanson@gmail.com. I will then send you an email with the new password.

Sorry for the inconvenience of this all but after some thinking, we decided that this was a good idea to keep unwanted people from getting this glimpse into our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey,

I would love the password. I get on my new BFF's website everyday.

Love,

Vic