Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to our Moms, Grandmothers and anyone else who is a mom. Being a mom is a tough job (especially if you are my mom and had to deal with me when I was younger). I can honestly say that Drew and I both now have a whole new appreciation for our moms. We are both so fortunate to have great moms who have given us so much throughout our lives. Now they are also wonderful Grandmothers and Ben is very lucky to have them in his life. 


My two favorite boys


I know it's cheesy but he really is the best mother's day gift


Being cute as always




I step away for a minute and he goes to the computer


I don't know what he is doing here but it's pretty funny






A gift from my two boys. Click on it to make it bigger so you can 
see all of the little pictures that make up the big picture. 

1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

He is just so cute as always with that beautiful little face and big eyes. What is that you got for mothers day? That is really cool looking. Did Drew do it all on his own? I'm missin my nephew more than words can tell, cant wait to see you all next month!!!!