Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ben and Santa meet...

Against his dad's wishes, Ben met Santa today. After waiting in line for an hour, the time had come for Ben to sit on Santa's lap. Santa had a very interesting outfit on. What happened to the red coat and Santa hat? We didn't really know what kind of reaction to expect from Ben but he did pretty well and we got away with no crying. 



What have mom and dad done to me?"




"I don't know about this Santa guy. You always hear about him being this big, jolly guy but I'm not so sure I am convinced yet."




"Ok, I better just look at the camera and get this picture over with so I can get off this man's lap."




"I'd really like to pull on that beard of yours. It kind of looks like Lewey's hair."




Ben has had enough of this Santa business. He has already seen what Santa is bringing him anyways.


No comments: